The 4th Indonesian E-Tourism Summit will be held in Bali September 4-6, 2013 at the Ramayana Resort and Spa in Kuta.
Designed to facilitate discussions on current trends in tourism, the changing landscape of travel marketing and identify future opportunities speakers will present statistical analysis, overviews of new E-Tourism travel trends and digital marketing.
Some 150 senior marketing and innovation strategists will get the opportunity to learn from over 25 industry experts and interact in the networking sessions of the summit.
According to Indonesia's Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, E-business and E-Marketing development within the development of the nation’s tourism strategy are considered as important in order to reach broader market both national and international segments. The 4th Indonesia E-Tourism summit (IETS 2013) is also in line with one of Indonesia tourism market developing program focusing on MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions).
In addition to the one and half day conference, IETS 2013 will also feature a GM’s forum – a networking session between general managers and speakers. One-stop meeting appointments and presentation with the region’s leading online travel agencies will be available during an OTA (On-Line Travel Agents) business tabletop session.
Panca Rudolf Sarungu, Chairman of RajaMICE who are organizing the events said: “We are delighted to once again hold interactive education, learning, networking power pact conference and exclusive sessions for the betterment of our industry”
Indira Abidin, Managing Director of Fortune PR, one of the speaker, “Social media hype have definitely struck millions people around the world, and have influenced the way people travel around the world. It is imperative for all players in the tourism industry to effectively use social media to grow their business, engage target audience, build reputation and establish the social license to operate."
This year’s Indonesia E Tourism Summit will also feature a number of leading travel community speakers, including:
- John M. Daniels, President Director, Bali Discovery Tours and Editor of Bali Update speaking on behalf of Hotel Link Systems-Bali, Indonesia
- Professor Alexander R. Melbourne, De La Salle Manado University, Indonesia
- Glenn Andrews, Sales and Marketing Director Asia,Siteminder – Thailand
- JP Dumas, CEO, Appy Corporation Limited, Thailand
- Kristian Kuntadi T, Managing Director, PHM, Indonesia
- Arief Gunawan, President/Managing Director, Sevenfold Hospitality, Singapore
- Willy Jonathan, Managing Director - Media DivisionMarketbizz Future Media, Indonesia
- Tomohiro Nishihata, Vice President web sales & marketingJapan Airlines, Japan
- Brad Shennan, Executive VP Product Development Club Bali Resorts, Indonesia
- Dimas Surya Yaputra, CFO and Transportation Director,Tiket.com
- Ching Wee Ho, CEO, Infinitium, Indonesia
- Daniel Surya, CEO, WIR Group, Indonesia
- Indira Abidin, Managing Director, Fortune PR, Indonesia
- Fizlie Mansor, VP Sales, GoQuo, Malaysia
- Andrew Chan, CEO, ACI HR Solutions Limited, Hongkong
- Aswin Regawa, Country Lead, Komli Media, Indonesia
- Patrick Andres, Vice President & Regional Managing Director-Asia Pacific, Travelport, Singapore
- Sugimoto Sadami, Research & Development Manager, All Nippon Airways, Indonesia
- Chris Cheong, Corporate Director, e-business Berjaya Hotels and Resorts
[IETS 2013 Website]
© Bali Discovery Tours. Articles may be quoted and reproduced if attributed to http://www.balidiscovery.com.